Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

A Winner

Have you looked at the book selection that Marsha has on The Scarlet Letter website?

There are some very interesting books and what is more there is a sale on at the moment !! Check it out HERE there are certainly some bargains.

Anyway I digress let's get back to the winner of the " Historical Patterns For Counted Thread Embroidery" - Architecture from early Samplers.





CONGRATULATIONS to  Gentility of Heritage Hall. Please can you let me have your postal address.


This is a fantastic book which I am sure you will get much pleasure and use from.

Thank you Marsha for your kindness in donating this prize.

6 comments:

Lanie said...

Congratulations Gentility! Enjoy!
And Marsha once again thank you for your generosity and adding to our SLY fun!

Heritage Hall said...

Bless you Nicola and Marsha...Nicola I do not have a
micro account and cannot get through on your email...how can I?
I am thrilled beyond words and am
deeply grateful for this treasure.
You have made my day!
Blessings ~
Gentility

Nicola said...

Gentility you are a no reply blogger so I have no way of contacting you. Are you able to email me your postal address nicola.parkman@gmail.com.

I am not sure what you mean about a micro account but if you do not have an email address can you get a friend to email me?

Heritage Hall said...

Nicola ~
I have emailed you at the gmail
address. Many, many thanks to you
and Marsha for this treat~
Gentility

Bethany said...

Congrats and thank you Nicola and Marsha for all you are doing for the love of stitching samplers.....

Cindy L said...

Congratulations Gentility!