Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 8 September 2013

A Post on Behalf of Melissa E

Hi all. I am doing a happy dance Waltzing with Matilda Ann Charles! 

Matilda Ann Charles

I have more photos on my blog post today. She was really a fun one to stitch and I do love the funny A+E couple! 

I also want to thank Brenda for the chart that I won last month and Nicola for the sweet threadkeep. I do love the card with her "pups" on it. 



Happy Stitching!
Melissa
Words and Blooms

11 comments:

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Congratulations on your beautiful finish.
Please post again once she is framed.

Lanie said...

Beautiful finish, Melissa!
Adam & Eve are quirky aren't they? ... but they just add to the charm of this delightful sampler.
Congratulations!

Carmen Sutton said...

Lovely

Carmen Sutton said...

Lovely

Jenny said...

Matilda looks wonderful Melissa!

Bethany said...

Way to go Melissa. Congratulations and what a beautiful sampler.

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for all your kind words!

Jonette said...

Beautiful!

Vera said...

What a beautiful finish! Love the quirky couple.

Faye said...

Happy dance on the finish Melissa!!!!! She's beautiful....

Cindy L said...

Congratulations!