Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 14 September 2013

A Colorful SDW

Hi Everyone!

Here I am still going strong on SDW!
I am in the bottom 4th of the design and decided to work down the right and fill in the colorful alphabets.  Lots of thread changes, but the effect was worth it!

SDW Sampler

I have left the bottom row of the alpha off, as I plan to put my initials and the year of completion in there.... I hope it will be 2013 but I will not jinx myself and stitch it just yet!

I have been so amazed by all the wonderful finishes here on the SL blogs, how incredible... over 100!  I hope to join the group of finishers soon too!  

Happy Stitching to you All! xxxx

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful Krista! Absolutely beautiful!

Bethany said...

SDW is coming along nicely. Looks like you'll be finished before too long..

Cindy L said...

Hi Krista, your SDW is so beautiful! It will be such a lovely reminder of the SL year.

Lanie said...

It's so nice to see another post of the beautiful SDW ... your stitching is lovely Krista! What a magnificent piece!

Krista said...

Thank you all so much for your kind words.

Melissa said...

Krista, SDW is looking great! We are cheering you on to the finish line!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Looking good!

Nicola said...

BEAUTIFUL Krista. Not much more to stitch now. The colours are really popping on the alphabets :o))

Serena B said...

Very beautiful,what fantastic stitching you have been doing. Loving seeing your progress,way to go!