Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 8 August 2013

The Mary Baker Sampler WIP

I finally have had some time to work on my Mary Baker Sampler!!!  I am really enjoying this piece as it is my first Scarlet Letter project!!!  I picked the silks out of my stash and chose a pink that would coordinate with the burgundy/red color.  I had hoped to be done with it by this month but it just didn't happen.  Life happened but we all know about those days.

Here she is and I hope to show more progress soon.....especially now that I have a computer that is working properly!


Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Happy Stitching everyone!

7 comments:

Jonette said...

So pretty!

Jenny said...

Hi Brenda, Your Mary Baker is coming along beautifully. I love the colors you chose. I just finished my first SL sampler and I really enjoyed stitching her. These samplers really are special.

Krista said...

Brenda, Your Mary Sampler looks awesome! Love the colors you picked!

Lanie said...

Lovely, Brenda! There is something special about SL samplers and thanks to Nicola's SLY I have projects in waiting for as far as I can see! :)
Enjoy and I look forward to your finish!

Nicola said...

Your chosen colours are working beautifully. Its good to hear your computer problems are resolved.

Bethany said...

Looks like you'll have the finished in no time. When I stitched mine, I did it in peach shades, not the black and red it called for. I really love the way yours is turning out.

Cindy L said...

Brenda, you are doing beautiful work on your first SL sampler and did wonderful on picking colors.