Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

No progress on Hannah Bennett

Vacation was not at all conducive to stitching, as it turned out. I thought I would get a lot done on Hannah Bennett, but there was too much to do and see. We went to the Atlantic coast of Spain, about 1 1/2 hrs west of Bilbao. What a beautiful area! Too bad it took us almost 12 hours to get there.

I got home last night, only three days late. Our car broke down just as we were leaving Bilbao on Saturday afternoon. We had stopped to visit the Guggenheim Museum.  From there we were towed to Biarritz, in France. The car was finally repaired yesterday and I was able to drive home.

I'm hoping to have a progress picture for you soon. In the meantime, I'm enjoying seeing everyone else's progress.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Bad luck about the breakdown but at least you are home now.


I think that the Atlantic coastline of Spain is often forgotten about but it is so beautiful.