Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 4 August 2013

Hannah's Crosses

Hello everyone!

I have been busy working on Hannah, trying to have her finished before the end of the summer.  I will be going on a camping/cycling trip starting tomorrow for a week so that may dash my plans of finishing her.  I have about 9 more blooms to stitch plus the 1 over 1 and a couple of motifs.  Think I can do it?!  Here's my progress photos of Hannah.  I really enjoyed stitching her crosses.  The blue is just magnificent, the photos don't do it justice.





I had a little helper with my photos.  Titus was contemplating walking on Hannah.  I wouldn't allow it of course!  Take care and happy stitching!

Anne

10 comments:

Bethany said...

Titus is helping add his touch to Hannah. Like all of us, we would like to finish soon, but life steps in to let us know, there is something more than our love of stitching. I am sure you will finish soon. What a wonderful SLYear........

Stitch Wizard said...

Titus is such a pretty kitty and compliments your beautiful sampler too!! You are making really nice progress on Hannah. I will love seeing your progress!

Brenda in WI said...

Titus is a beautiful cat - he reminds me of mine who is part Ragdoll. Is he a Ragdoll? Your Hannah is beautiful also.

Krista said...

Wonderful progress, Anne! Titus is SO adorable! Every sampler I see being stitched here I want to do too! :)

Jenny said...

Your sampler is coming along nicely Anne and Titus is such a wonderful helper...his face is just way to adorable. Have a nice trip.

Margotatau said...

What a pretty border. It's great to see the S.L. Samplers in a larger picture so we can see how beautiful they really are. My wish list is as fat as mud. Hope you and Titus keep up the good work.

Lanie said...

Anne, the colors on this sampler are oh so pretty and your stitching is perfect! My daughter who is studying meteorology says technically summer is not over until the end of September ... so you still have a little more time to meet your goal ;)
In the meantime, enjoy your trip!

Vera said...

This is a wonderful sampler. Just beautiful. I'm thinking that Titus wants to learn how to stitch. Not sure his paws could handle a needle though. He is beautiful.

Nicola said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. Enjoy your trip. Is Titus going too ?

Cindy L said...

Your stitching is beautiful. Have a wonderful trip.