Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 22 August 2013

Freelove Hazard 1792

Hi all

Here's my progress on Freelove Hazard.  This is a really enjoyable stitch - I love the combination of stitching over one and over two.

While this sampler may not be as stunning or intricate as some (such as The Tablet Sampler - how gorgeous are the flowers in that design?!!), I do love the verse in Freelove.

Keep stitching and posting everyone, this blog sure is a good source of SL sampler eye-candy! :-)


5 comments:

Chris said...

She is lovely! Great stitching!

Cheri said...

This is such a sweet little sampler and I still love her name and age stitched on it.

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hi, Rowyn,
Your Freelove Hazard is beautiful! I have to admit I cheated on mine, and did it on 40 ct over 2(:

Melinda

Stitch Wizard said...

Rowyn you are making so much progress on your beautiful sampler. It is really pretty!!! So happy you are getting in some stitching time after your new little baby has been born. :)

Nicola said...

Beautiful Rowyn. I am looking forward to seeing your birth sampler.