Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 19 August 2013

Ann Medd

I don't think I have posted Ann Medd at all yet.  So 2 months in this is where she is.


Sorry the picture is pretty rubbish.  This is part 2.  I had a really good stitching weekend, and I finished the Adam and Eve motif last night and started to remove the very small 1-over motif at the top.  I have decided to not put the 1-over motifs in at all as I hate doing them, and in this instance I think they make the whole think too cluttered.

Loving all your lovely work.  It is dangerous to come onto this blog as I keep seeing more stuff to add into my stash!

Have a lovely week all.

Michele

8 comments:

Krista said...

It is gorgeous, Michele!

Nicola said...

Well done Michele you are well into this one. This blog has given me the confidence to change designs to suit my own tastes and I think you are right to make Ann your own.

I incorporated some motifs into mine that meant something to me and my family.

Lanie said...

Beautiful work, Michele! This is a magnificent sampler ... I so admire all of you who are stitching it or have already completed it.
I am becoming more and more comfortable doing "my thing" without apologies. So I say just Enjoy!

Melissa said...

Beautiful progress. I love the A+E portion!

Jenny said...

Ann is looking wonderful Michele. This is such an incredible sampler, one I never considered stitching before this blog, now my confidence is up and she is on my "list" of ones to stitch. I just love her....and your work is simply beautiful.

EvalinaMaria said...

Wow, it is looking good!

Elizabeth said...

This is looking really good and your work is superb.

Cindy L said...

Michele, such beautiful stitching and progress made!