Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 13 August 2013

A Post on Behalf of Melissa E


Hello everyone. I have started on my second Scarlet Letter design - Mathilda Ann Charles 1819. I posted to
my blog on Sunday but am late posting here. For more photos and as well as to hear about my big "oops" with this sampler, please come by and read this post

Mathilda Ann Charles 1819

I hope everyone is enjoying a great summer and still having time to stitch! 

Melissa
Words and Blooms


6 comments:

Jenny said...

Matilda is looking great.

Bethany said...

I haven't looked at you whole Matilda sampler yet. But some times we all get off count. I don't rip or frog, I just adjust. I don't know what is on both sides of the Tree of Life, but if you have space, I would just add a little something. If you look at my Grazing Sheep sampler, it was off with the verse not being centered. I just added a little cluster of free hand flowers. Also, my Emma Miles, the Tree of life, top right, was also off. I added a heart in this area and no one knows the difference. If they do, no ones saying.....

Lanie said...

Hi Melissa! I love what you are doing with "Matilda"! I'm sure if you want to use the original verse on either side of the tree you can make it work with some minor adjustments. On the other hand I like the idea of stitching an alphabet.
Whatever you decide, enjoy stitching her ... she really is a lovely sampler!

Lanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicola said...

Never mind about the "oops" your post was a lucky one as it won you a prize in the draw.

Cindy L said...

It is looking wonderful and no one really needs to know if there is an "oops". We won't tell.