Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 5 August 2013

A Post for Pat Logan - A Finish



I have received this photo from Pat :-

"Finally a finish!   This is an older Scarlet Letter!"

Well done Pat !!


edit by Jo - does anyone know the name of the this one?  Pat didn't include it when she emailed Nicola!!
later - I have discovered it is called "A friend is a single soul", not surprisingly.  It isn't on the Scarlet Letter website but I found it here, not sure if they are still trading though.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful finish Pat.

MoonBeam said...

What a sweet little sampler. Nice going.

Bobbi

Krista said...

Fantastic finish, Pat!

Bethany said...

Lovely finish. Does this have a name? I know you said it was older and I have never seen this one.

Lelia said...

congrats Pat

Lynn said...

Oooooo, I love this one! Nice work Pat!

Vera said...

Beautiful work. I, too, have never seen this one. Very lovely.

Nicola said...

Well done Pat on your finish. This is such a sweet sampler.

Cindy L said...

Pat, Congratulations on such a beautiful finish!