Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 3 June 2013

Susan McPherson finished!

Hello everyone!

Yesterday I finished Susan McPherson. And here are some pictures of her:

Sampler is stitched on 38ct Gander Ecru Nacre with DMC and The Gentle Art threads.
At the very end I decided to make some minor changes - I added a few flowers and leaves to the basket.
A basket before...
and after...
And some more pictures:

 

 
I am happy with the result. And my little family also like it.
Can you imagine that she was ... aged 6 at the time? !!!

So what next? :)) Next will be the Gennett Clapp's Sampler. I already managed to put in the first stitches :)

Happy stitching!
Inguna

14 comments:

Debbie Bauer said...

Wow! absolutely stunning Inguna.

Margaret said...

I absolutely love your finish!!! Ok, another for the wish list. lol! Congratulations on a beautiful finish!

Erica near Chicago said...

What a wonderful finish!

Bhooma said...

Great Finish, Inguna !

Carmen Sutton said...

Very nice finish. The only bad thing about seeing everyones finishes is that I now want to stitch so many more samplers and my little fingers just can not keep up. Well done.

Jenny said...

Beautiful finish,Inguna!

Merry Wind Farm said...

Just beautiful, Inguna! Can't wait to see Gennett Clapp, too.
Melinda

Fiona said...

Congratulations on finishing Susan. Your floral additions look great and finish it off perfectly as well as personalising it. At age 6 I would not have been able to accomplish this.

Anne said...

What a stunning sampler! So bright and full of unusual motifs. Love the elephant holding the basket of flowers. Congrats!

Mary said...

This takes my breath away!! Congratulations on a spectacular finish.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

This is such a delightful sampler.

I bet your young son just adores it too.

Beautiful work.

Nicola said...

Such a unique sampler and stitched to perfection.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations on your lovely finish. I do like the leaves and flowers that you added.

Kevin said...

LOVE THIS! That basket is beautifully stitched! I love the elephant. Another one I may have to add to the stash!