Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 3 June 2013

Post for Wilma - An update on AW 1662




I made some progress on my first band sampler ever. It's a fun stitch and some colors are really bright, much brighter then I am used to in my other samplers.


Love reading about the progress everybody is making. Thank you for sharing all your beautiful pictures on both blogs. They are not only inspiring but also make me want to stitch each and everyone of them!

I hope everyone has a nice week.


Wilma

7 comments:

Carmen Sutton said...

Your sampler is looking wonderful! The brighter colors can be addicting they give you some thing to look forward to using. My husband was for ever saying "you need some color in that sampler, just a spot of red", as I would pull out a brick red he would say "no I mean RED" and so I now have samplers that have houses with very red doors, but they do look good on the wall!

Jenny said...

Bright colors are so much fun to stitch with :) Your sampler is looking beautiful.

Fiona said...

Lovely progress on your first band sampler. Don't you think that they grow fast when you work on one band at a time?

Inguna said...

It looks beautiful!

Barbara Day said...

This is such a wonderful piece. The colors have lots of snap, and the stitching is really crisp and clear.

Nicola said...

This is so beautiful Wilma, thank you for sharing.

Cindy L said...

Wilma you are doing beautiful stitching on your first band sampler.