Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 17 June 2013

Mary Baker is finished!

She has been for some time. I am afraid that I have not been very good about posting lately!


The Mary Baker Sampler - The Scarlet Letter
DMC threads on 30 count linen


 
I love the bold graphic look of this one with the red, black and green!

I have been remiss in not leaving comments, but rest assured that I have loved seeing all your work! It provides me with endless inspiration!

11 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

congratulations! What will you be stitching next?

Kaisievic said...

Love the reds and you are right, graphic is the right word to describe it. Lovely work.

Vera said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish!

Merilde said...

Lovely sampler and beautiful work. I like the graphic design of this one also. Very different.
Great finish!
Lori

Anne said...

It's beautiful! Very simple and sweet sampler.

Nicola said...

Well done Erica, I think this is possibly our 80th finish :o))

Mary is charming and you have stitched her beautifully.

Bethany said...

Will this sampler be given to your father? My dad loved getting his, but it was quite a few years ago. Now he is looking down on me, from the city of gold.

Lanie said...

Congratulations, Erica! Beautiful work on a charming sampler!

Cindy L said...

Congratulations on such a pretty finish!

Margotatau said...

That's a sweet sampler. Another one for my wish list. Congratulations on a gorgeous finish.

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your finish.