Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 17 June 2013

M. Quertier 1799

Another motif is done! Just one more to go on the top row and I can start on the right border :)


There is a small mistake in the chart - the left flower is charted three rows to low. Of course I have noticed the difference after I finish the right flower. Thank goodness they are quite small and there wasn't much frogging. Stay tuned for the next update as I have a brilliant idea...

So long my friends,
Evalina

3 comments:

Merry Wind Farm said...

Oh, no!! I didn't know that was a mistake in the chart and stitched it the place it was charted!
Melind

EvalinaMaria said...

Yeah, I did that too but it looked a little crooked. I look very close on the front picture and there it seems to be straight. You can leave it as is, it's hardly noticeable.

Fiona said...

Nice work, you are progressing well on the motifs.