Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 15 June 2013

M. Quartier 1799

Are you guys tired of my black sampler yet? This time I decided to show you not just one motif but the whole thing as of last night. I think I'm more than half way there

There is only two more motifs in the top row, then three on the right and three on the bottom. I've decided to do motifs in the middle on the very end as I can move them a little to fit the writing.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Evalina

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is looking wonderful Evalina. Makes me want to do it!

Stitch Wizard said...

Oh Evalina this is just beautifl and no I am not tired of any of it. These motifs are so pretty and your stitching on them is just gorgeous!!! I love seeing your progress!!!

Cindy L said...

Evalina, love the updates. Your sampler is looking so beautiful!

Jenny said...

Your sampler is really beautiful Evalina. Thanks for sharing your progress.

Nicola said...

I am never tired of seeing such gorgeous work Evalina.

Kaisievic said...

Wow! Evalina, that is stunning!

Lanie said...

Who can grow tired of viewing beautiful samplers?!
Your work is lovely, Evalina. The black and white is very striking!

Vera said...

Beautiful stitching Evalina. This is so pretty. How is the puppy??