Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Joining Borders on Hannah

Hello all!

Here's a quick update of my progress on Hannah before I forget to post by the 15th. I have had little time for stitching this beauty but when I have some of that precious time that is so fleeting, I am working onto joining up the border. When they do join, crosses fingers, it gives me great satisfaction with the knowledge that I know how to count!!


I took a funky photo with my camera, eliminating some colours.  Kind of fun to do!

Take care and happy stitching!!


6 comments:

Bethany said...

We all are happy when a border comes together. If for some reason it doesn't, I have been known to fudge a little, if it doesn't mess up the rest of the sampler.

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Oh, me too, I'm happy to fudge a little too, but oh, that little glow of triumph when the borders meet as they should. Irene xxx

Nicola said...

It is always a relief. PHEW.

Hannah is looking so good.

Lanie said...

"Hannah" is lovely, Anne. I think I mentioned before how much I love this border ... crossing fingers for you that it comes together!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

I always do a Happy Dance when the borders meet.

Looks fabulous!

Fiona said...

There is always a great relief when borders meet. Lovely clear photographs.