Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Its been a while

Since I posted last on this blog- Its been soo exciting each and every day to see the fantastic progress everyone is making on their samplers.  WOW!! Simply amazing work!! I havent worked on my SDW sampler in a while but I did start last week the American Quaker Band Sampler
and I am making terrific progress on it.  I want to have at least ONE finish for this challenge!!  LOL.  To many irons in the pot :)  I am using 40ct Lakeside with a variety of AVS and Im enjoying each and every stitch.
You can see more at my blog www.lovetostitch-onestitchatatime.blogspot.com

Have a fantastic day and keep those needles flying!!

Shannon

7 comments:

Faye said...

I just love Quaker samplers too!!!! Amazing progress on this..... Good job!!!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

You are almost finished!

Lovely Quaker sampler.

Fiona said...

Pretty it will be finished in no time at all.

Nicola said...

Your needles are flying on this one Shannon. WELL DONE. Good to hear from you.

Silkstitcher - Kay Lynn said...

Shannon, what color of LL are you using? I'm in the process of choosing a 40 ct LL for Tablet. I'm thinking Magnolia? What are your thoughts? It's a pretty cream, with a very pale yellow cast to it. Your Quaker band sampler will be finished very soon! You must be a very speedy stitcher!

Cindy L said...

WOW, Shannon you are just flying through this sampler and the finish is in sight. Love the Quaker sampler.

Love to Stitch said...

Hi Kay Lynn (silkstitcher),
I am using Lakeside Maritime White. Magnolia is a gorgeous color for the tablet sampler--(hi on my list!!) The colors would really pop on that color. Its hard--- there are soooo many great choices!!! I look forward to seeing which you choose :) And, your start!