Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 10 June 2013

Finally.....a progress update from Kaye

Hi everyone,

So sorry I haven't posted for a while but I am in the middle of travelling interstate around Australia for work so I am hard pressed to keep up with everything.  Anyway, this past long weekend I spent two days stitching on The Faerie Queene.  As the part I am now stitching is over one on 35 count I can only stitch in daylight.  But, I am pleased, I can see some real progress.

This is before

This is after the long weekend:





hugs,  Kaye

7 comments:

Anne said...

It's lovely Kaye!The stitching is so teeny tiny!!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

You have made some real progress Kaye. It's looking really good. Irene xxx

Kaisievic said...

Thx, Ladies.

Nicola said...

Exquisite stitching Kaye.

Lelia said...

oh my - fantastic! That over one stitching is perfect

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Beautiful stitching!

Fiona said...

Your sampler is looking good.