Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Elizabeth Simon 1758

Hi everyone!  It's been a while since I posted.  I have been catching up on a couple baby samplers I needed to finish.  Elizabeth is such a delight to stitch, including the entire middle section, which is entirely stitched over one.  It is actually very comforting to stitch, with the 23rd Psalm in front of me the whole time I am stitching it.  I love her sampler so much, can't wait to finish it!
Kay Lynn


Elizabeth Simon 1758

7 comments:

Nicola said...

The 23rd psalm is a favourite and I can understand the comfort it brings.

You are doing such lovely work Kay Lynn.

Vera said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colours.

EvalinaMaria said...

It is a beautiful sampler!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

I have been meaning to work this one too. I want to give it as a gift to my SIL.

The colors are stunning and your work is beautiful.

Cindy L said...

Such a pretty sampler! Another I will have to look up.

Fiona said...

Your sampler looks great. The colours are really pretty.

Tinka said...

This is such a pretty piece! Love the verse.