Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 15 June 2013

And the winner is .........

There has been so much interest in this sewing caddy. I bought this from Casa Cenina which is the only place I have managed to find them after much searching.

I thought that I would share with you how the draw is done.

I go to dashboard then posts on both blogs, I then print off the lists for the period and using a guillotine I cut them into strips.


I then fold them up.


There is usually someone around to ask to make the draw


This month Gillian did the honours. Do you want to watch the video to see who has won?



Congratulations Laura, this is truly an international challenge and your sewing caddy will be off to Mexico as soon as you email me your postal address. 

This year is whizzing by - on July 16th the first name drawn can select a Scarlet Letter Chart of their choice and full yard of linen from Scarlet Letter's wonderful selection subject to availability.


Grazing Sheep

The second name drawn will receive a Thimble Keep which has been sponsored by Carmen of Cardan Antiques. The keep will  be the perfect place to keep thimble, needles and pins, safe and close at hand while working on your favorite Scarlet Letter Sampler.  





Carmen makes these herself with reproduction quilt fabric and cotton velveteen filled with emery to keep both pins and needles sharp, an antique button provides the closure that will keep your thimble safe, and allow you to always have your sewing necessaries at your side.

Thank you Carmen.

Make sure you post your progress, each post qualifies for the draw.




12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to Laura. A fabulous prize.

Laura said...

Nicola
Thank you very much, I'm very happy!
Laura.

Debbie Bauer said...

Congratulations Laura! Its a beautiful sewing box.

EvalinaMaria said...

Congratulations Laura! I'm keeping an eye on that July 16th draw - it's my birthday!

Kielrain said...

Congrats on the great sewing box!

Nupur said...

Congratulations Laura... hope you like the box...you know I REALLY wanted to win don't you ;)

Cindy L said...

Congratulations Laura!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Laura! Enjoy your new sewing caddy :)

Marlene said...

Congratulations Laura!!!
Enjoy!

A Canny Stitcher said...

Congratulations, Laura.

I have one of the Thimble Keeps and they are beautifully made. It was a RAK from Carmen and I feel lucky to have one.

Anne

brod'attitude said...

It's lot of work for you Nicola. Thank you for this. Congratulations to the winners. They are very lucky the two gifts are very beautiful

Fiona said...

Congratulations Laura.