Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 6 June 2013

American Quaker Band Sampler

I am excited to report my first Scarlet Letter finish for this challenge!!!!
Here is my American Quaker Band Sampler
I am thrilled with the end result and thanks for all your encouraging words!!  Finished in 1 week I highly recommend her :)  The queen stitches were my favorite part.  For those of you that have not done them, this is a great starter project with queen stitches.  There are some great samplers out there with a ton of queen stitches that I know we all want to do.  Practice!!!  You can do it--- dont fear the queen stitch!!  LOL.

I hope all of you have a great day!

Shannon
Love to Stitch

6 comments:

Theresa said...

wow, just one week and you are done!

congratulations! it looks so lovely!

Rachel F said...

A finish in one week - that is fantastic!! It looks lovely, too. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Cindy L said...

Shannon, congratulations on such a pretty finish.

Nicola said...

Well done Shannon, this is a charming sampler that is going to look good in our finishes gallery.

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your finish.

Marsha said...

Haven't done a queen stitch but thanks for the encouraging words. Your finish is wonderful.