Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 7 June 2013

A Post on Behalf of Suzanne from New Zealand

Well, I have finially decided which sampler to stitch. I will be stitching Miriam Brocklehurst on Permin 32 count linen in colour French Lace. I looking forward to being part of the group. I have been stitching for some time and samplers are a passion for me. A few years ago a friend and I collected several Scarlett Letter charts to stitch when we got together weekly/fortnightly to have a stitching day, so I have several charts and even an unfinished Anne Depaw to complete. Sadly she passed away 2 years ago and i havent really done a lot of stitching. Here is the photo of the fabric and threads.

 

They look great together and cant wait to start, will post another photo when started.
Regards Suzanne

6 comments:

Kaisievic said...

This will be wonderful! I hope that you have fun with all of us.

Joanne O'H said...

Hi Suzanne & welcome. Miriam Brocklehurst looks like a lovely sampler. I am really looking forward to your progress photos. I live in Wanganui so would love to know which part of NZ you hail from. Joanne

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome to the group Suzanne. I am looking forward to following your progress on Miriam.

Fiona said...

Welcome to the group and I look forward to watching g your sampler grow.

Cindy L said...

Suzanne, welcome and I look forward on seeing photos of your progress.

Marsha said...

She will be very nice.