Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 15 June 2013

A Post on Behalf of Melissa E

Hello everyone. I am very pleased to have finished Bird in Bough! He is handsome bird and a fun stitch. For those wishing to stitch this one, I just want to point out there are some discrepancies between what was charted and the colours shown in the photo - primarily in the wing of the bird and the tail feathers.  I made do without frogging the wing as it would've meant frogging out other colours too.


I am very happy with the result though. You can see a bit more in my blog post

Have a lovely weekend. 

Melissa
http://wordsnblooms.blogspot.ca/



7 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Well done Melissa, you stitched this really quickly.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations Melissa on your finish!

Nicola said...

This is such a charming sampler Melissa, have you chosen your next one?

Melissa said...

Nicola,

I have picked out my next SL stitch! However, I want to pick up a BAP (non-SL) that I started a few months ago as I want to get her done first. So, it will be a few weeks before I post here again. Thanks for asking!

Melissa

Melissa said...

Nicola,

I have picked out my next SL stitch! However, I want to pick up a BAP (non-SL) that I started a few months ago as I want to get her done first. So, it will be a few weeks before I post here again. Thanks for asking!

Melissa

Scarlet Letter said...

Which version did you use, and where were the errors?
MARSHA

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your finish. He is a very handsome bird.