Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 19 May 2013

Traveling With Margaret Randolph

Hello Stitching Friends.

I have been working on the Margaret Randolph sampler this weekend. She is my travel piece that I started in February when I went to Nashville.




She is a pretty Philadelphia sampler stitched on 25ct. Perfect for riding in a car or squinting at in a hotel room. I love the bright blue in this sampler and all of the green.
Here is my progress so far.,,


My Bristol Orphanage sampler has been taking a rest but I need to pick her up again soon.
Hopefully I will have another update soon.

Chris

- Posted using BlogPress from

my iPhone

6 comments:

Vera said...

So, you did manage to get a little stitching in this weekend!! Love this sampler. It was great seeing you again. Hope your travels home today are safe.

Jonette said...

So pretty!

Jenny said...

I have this sampler kitted up and ready to stitch as well. Yours looks so lovely I think I am going to have get mine out too......LOL

Inguna said...

Very lovely!

Nicola said...

Such a pretty sampler, I plan to stitch her too now.

Fiona said...

Lovely start.