Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

The Winners Are .......

I am sorry to be late posting today but I have been very busy being a Nana. Archie was a very good boy for me and even made the draw. It is lovely to see him reaching for things now and everything goes straight into his mouth.

I am sorry that there are no photos of the draw but I couldn't manage to take one by myself  as I had to hold him up to the hat.

The winner of the chart and yard of linen of their choice is MARGARET of DAYS OF A SAMPLER LOVER and the winner for chart they would like to purchase next is BETHANY GALLANT. Bethany's choice of chart is Mary Ann Macdonald.



Congratulations.

The prize for June is a particular favourite of mine. 





Good luck everyone. Don't forget to post, each post is an entry for the draw.




17 comments:

Carmen Sutton said...

congratulations ladies on your wins! these draws have been nice motivation to encourage faster stitching and it seems to be working well with all the finishes!

Margaret said...

Oh wow! So exciting! Thank you!!! What do I do? lol!

Vera said...

Congratulations Margaret & Bethany!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Margaret and Bethany! How exciting!

HollyXSing said...

Congrats, Margaret and Bethany! Winning is FUN!

Nicola ROCKS!

-Holly

Krista said...

Congrats to Margaret and Bethany!!

Inguna said...

Congratulations to winners!

Faye said...

Way to go Bethany and Margaret!!!!

Rachel F said...

Congrats Margaret and Bethany! I love these drawings. It is so exciting to see another sampler in progress!

samplerlover said...

Congratulations to Margaret and Bethany. Two beautiful samplers.

Debbie Bauer said...

Congrats Margaret and Bethany!Little Archie did a good job.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations Margaret and Bethany-such wonderful prizes.

Fiona said...

Congratulations to the wins, enjoy your goodies.

Bethany said...

It really was a surprise. I just got an email from my mother, who follows Nicola's blog and all the work being completed on everyones lovely samplers. She emailed congratulations and I didn't know what for. Now I do and what a wonderful addition this will make to my already finished samplers. All I need to do is get back to stitching. I can't wait, my husband is going away on Saturday and will be gone at least an entire week. Guess what I will be doing.........

Lanie said...

Congratulations Margaret and Bethany ... great prizes ... ENJOY!

Anne said...

Congratulations to Margaret and Bethany!! The June gift looks amazing. I forgot to post so I'll need to do that!

Tinka said...

Congratulations Margaret and Bethany!