Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Polly Phillip and Spot Sampler

I almost forgot again this month to check in! I am happily stitching away with my Scarlet Letter Samplers and reading both blogs. I thought I should post my progress photos. I have outlined the top panel of Polly Phillip and am now filling in the pieces. My goal on her for the year is to complete the top panel.
Polly Phillip 5-11-13 photo PollyPhillip5-11-13_zps16792569.jpg
My goal on the Spot Sampler Motif is to complete 25% this year. I have outlined the entire top and am now going backwards across the top and filling it in- it is over one on 40 ct tent stitch. This is my current piece, and I actually have more of this done now. It is much more relaxing now that the outlining is complete. The symbols for this one are quite small on the chart, so I take pictures of each motif and blow them up with my phone. It is going much faster since I started doing that.
Spot Motif 5-13-13 photo SpotMotif5-13-13_zps94745f67.jpg
I received my premium HDF this month to start stitching Rebecca Cullin again, so I should get back to her soon!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Your samplers are coming along beautifully. I love the colours, especially Polly!

Fiona said...

Lovely progress on both your samplers.

Lanie said...

All of your projects are beautiful! Lovely work!

Jonette said...

Your stitching is beautiful! I would love to do Polly Phillips one of these days....

Nicola said...

I have been giving serious thought to starting Polly Phillip, seeing yours is making me want to start her all the more.

Cindy L said...

Such beautiful samplers!