Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 2 May 2013

Manifesto progress and M Quertier

Hello, fellow stitchers!
I have been working on Manifesto for two months now and here is my progress.  It is very addicting, if you don't feel like concentrating you can just stitch mindlessly on the background.
I have also made a small start on M Quertier.  I love the simple black Quaker medallion samplers, and they are very appropriate in my home, as it was built by a Quaker family in 1810.  Sorry the picture is a little blurry...

I so love following this blog and seeing everyone's beautiful stitching...the gallery is spectacular!
Melinda

13 comments:

Lanie said...

Wow, Melinda! You have made great progress on your Manifesto!
Love your Quaker too ... there is something so striking about the simplicity of the black and white ... very pretty!

Stitch Wizard said...

I love your progress on your Manifesto!! It is really beautiful and such an inspiration. I love working on mine too!

Cindy L said...

Melinda, both your samplers are so lovely. I love seeing everyone's progress on Manifesto.

Pamela said...

Two months?! I'm impressed! Just beautiful, Melinda. Can't wait to see more.

Nicola said...

So very, very beautiful Melinda. I am inspired.

Debbie Bauer said...

Oh my goodness Melinda your Manifesto is so beautiful! You truly are an inspiration. Love your Quaker someday I hope to do one also.

Faye said...

Great progress!!!! Looking super!!!

Barbara Day said...

Manifesto is so vibrant and lively. I imagine it will draw your eye every time you walk into the room where it hangs. Nice work!

Vera said...

Your Manifesto is AMAZING. Love the peacock. Such vibrant colors. You've accomplished so much in the 2 months -- congratulations!

Julierose said...

Oh Melinda, that Manifesto is what first inspired me to join up and learn cross stitching. Yours is spectacular! Right now I am simply "cross"--got off on counting by one thread--I can hear those darn frogs coming to my house!! Julierose

Mei said...

That looks wonderful!

Kielrain said...

Love watching your progress on Manifesto. Those colours are great.

Fiona said...

Manifesto looks amazing. I like the Quaker samplers too, nice start on your sampler.