Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Hornbook Bestiary Progress

I'm pleased to share with you much progress has been made this past month on my Hornbook Bestiary!  Let's have a look...

Progress as of 4/11/13

Progress as of 5/6/13

The second picture is the best representation of the linen color I've been able to get yet.  It's actually starting to look like something now!


Here's a closer look at the blocks so far!  Now we have B is for Butterfly added to the mix and a start on C is for Cow.

Soon I'll be ready for D is for Dog.  I'm planning a slight change for that block.  For those who have visited my blog, I'll bet you already know what that's going to be.  LOL!


See you next time!

The Inspired Stitcher

6 comments:

Fiona said...

You are making great progress, it looks lovely.

Cheri said...

I really like this sampler and yours is lovely

Krista said...

Beautiful over one work. The colors are gorgeous!

PoundingSand said...

What darling little creatures! I didn't realize how tiny they were until you included the Q-snap. What are they, about an inch and a half square?

(Hugs, and our regards to Shelby, soon to receive her small mark of fame)

Kate

Nicola said...

Exquisite. I too did not realise quite how tiny the squares were.

Deb said...

I really love this piece. I didn't realize how small everything was on this piece, but I definitely love the look that the over one is giving to it!