Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 13 May 2013

May I introduce Susan McPherson? :)

Hello!

It has been quite a long time since my last post. In January I finished Ann Hall and after that decided to take some break and finish off some of my non-Scarlet Letter WIPs. Now when it is done I am back to the Scarlet Letter and have started Susan McPherson. An easy and joyful stitch :)

Here are 2 pictures of my progress:





I am stitching on 38ct Gander Ecru Nacre with DMC and The Gentle Art threads. 
Hoping to finish Susan by the end of  this month. 

Happy stitching to everyone!

Inguna



8 comments:

Akila said...

This is a lovely pattern and lovely stitching. Great colors

Anne said...

Stunning sampler with amazing colours! I love the bowl of flowers and the birds!!

Merry Wind Farm said...

I love this sampler! I stitched this years ago, and it is very unusual...not that many people have done it. Love your linen.
Melinda

Julierose said...

Oh I just love this sampler--it is gorgeous...Julierose

Cindy L said...

WOW, this is a beautiful sampler!

Erica said...

What a fun sampler!
I look forward to following your progress!

Fiona said...

Great progress, the colours are really pretty.

Nicola said...

What a beautiful sampler and what good progress you have made.