Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 24 May 2013

Hannah's Leopard

Oops! I forgot to post my progress before the 15th of this month! I don't know where time goes?! It truly has been a very bumpy May for me, with not a lot of stitching accomplished.  However, last weekend, it was all about me and Hannah and her leopard.  He has his spots and his fur and he's happily snapping at the pretty birds that are threatening to steal the fruit from the fruit trees.  Such a delightful sampler to stitch.  There are just too many samplers that are on my list now to stitch! Everyone is doing a splendid job and it has been wonderful to browse through all of your photos.  Without further ado, here is the leopard!



And just for fun, a very pretty photo of some cherry blossoms, which are all gone now.  Their beautiful blooms, which look like ballerinas' pink tutus, are so short lived I had to immortalize them in a photo.


6 comments:

Lanie said...

Anne, your "Hannah" is coming along very nicely! Hope your June is less "bumpy" than May has been.
Beautiful cherry blossoms, thank you for sharing ... they do look like tutus!

Jenny said...

Your sampler is looking lovely, Anne. That leopard just makes me smile. I love the cherry blossoms too.....

brod'attitude said...

It's very nice.

Nicola said...

I just love him and the blossoms. Looking forward to seeing more.

Vera said...

I love him too! Am holding off adding the leopard to my PLL sampler...I need to finish a few blooms first. Lovely cherry blossoms.

Fiona said...

Hannah's leopard looks very handsome with his spots. The blossom is so pretty and you are right it doesn't hang around for long.