Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 31 May 2013

Hannah Bennett update

My progress is not as much as I had hoped, but having been away for the past four (long) weekends, I didn't stitch as much as I had planned. I can't stitch in the car or on the train, but I can knit. So I knit, lots.

I spent this past weekend in Paris with my sister and her family who are vacationing there. I managed to find a few hours to see the sampler exhibit at the Bibliothèque Forney. Wonderful! A part of Joke Visser's private collection is on exhibit, and it is just amazing. If you are in Paris, don't miss it.

Here is Hannah Bennet as of today.



I'm still enjoying stitching this sampler. There's enough variety in the stitches to keep it interesting. I would love to finished it by the end of June so I can move on to something new

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Hannah is coming on so well. How wonderful to visit Paris, a beautiful atmospheric capital city. How wonderful to see the exhibit, if you were able to take photos would you share ethem on the blog?

Vera said...

Ah, an exhibit in Paris would be wonderful!! Hannah is looking beautiful.

Fiona said...

Your trip to Paris sounds interesting specially with the sampler exhibit. Hannah looks lovely, I like the blue used for the verse.