Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 16 May 2013

Elizabeth Sheffield update

I've been focusing exclusively on Miss Sheffield for the last month or so.  That's pretty unusual for me since I seem to suffer from ADD when it comes to stitching - I prefer dating multiple projects instead of having a dedicated relationship.  Maybe some of the other group members' focus and discipline is rubbing off on me.

Anyway, I've managed to get to the point where I can see the finish, so I'll continue with Miss Sheffield and ignore all of the other girls screaming for attention.  The colors in the photo aren't accurate, I never seem to remember to take a picture during the day, only late at night when I'm actually stitching.

Elizabeth Sheffield, stitched on 36 count with
The Attic's silk conversion, with slight modifications.

9 comments:

Nicola said...

So very beautiful Mindi. She will be well worth continuing with to the finish.

Mei said...

Your dedication is paying off. She looks wonderful!

Fiona said...

I would leave the other girls to have the temper tantrum and carry on giving my attention to Elizabeth, she looks beautiful and the colours are so vibrant.

Stitch Wizard said...

Your Elizabeth Sheffield is really beautiful Mindi and it is people like you who have motivated me to get mine out and I have so enjoyed stitching on her yesterday. I am also stitchng Manifesto and I love it too but I want to also finish Miss Sheffield.

Lanie said...

I love Elizabeth Sheffield and yours is beautiful, Mindi. Enjoy your time with her!

Jan said...

Stunning

Angie Burrett said...

Mind, you are sewing an heirloom - she will be beautiful!

Cindy L said...

Mindi, your Elizabeth is so beautiful!

Tinka said...

It's always encouraging when you can see light at the end of the tunnel. You've done beautiful work.