Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 13 May 2013

Dorothy's Progress 4

Progress on Dorothy is slow! Too much distractions along the way ha ha!


A closer look at the over 1!


Can you see? I am still struggling with the over 1 stitching, only a few letters were added! I am doing one letter at a time and move on to do the border and the eyelets. Hope to show more progress in my next update!

I am enjoying all the beautiful wips here! And there are so many gorgeous finishes!

Hugs,
Ellen


3 comments:

Nicola said...

I never tire of seeing Dorothy, your stitching is quite beautiful.

Cindy L said...

Ellen, love seeing any progress on Dorothy. She is still on my to do list. Your stitching is so lovely.

Fiona said...

Dorothy is a really pretty lady. You are making steady progress and over 1 can be a chore at times so alternating is a good idea.