Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Abigail Gould - finished

Hello, this is my first post here on this blog. I started Abigail Gould some time ago and she is my first Scarlet Letter sampler. I wanted to start this experience with something small and I think Abigail was perfect for me. I stitched her with the recommended DMC threads on a piece of cream Belfast linen from Zweigart. I chose cream because I didn't want to do all the filling in on the background. And I'm completely happy with the result.


9 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Brigitte and welcome! Your Abigail is just beautiful.

Merilde said...

What a lovely sampler. I love the colors and your stitching is great!
Lori

Faye said...

How cute!!!! Great finish....

Nicola said...

She is so charming, well done.

Bethany said...

Starting with a smaller sampler, great idea. Now that you have done such a beautiful job, we'll all look forward to a biggy. What ever you decide for you next sampler, I'm sure it will be as lovely as this one.

Cindy L said...

Brigitte, congratulations on such a lovely sampler finish.

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your finish and welcome to the blog.

PoundingSand said...

Your sampler is lovely - I'd be happy with the result, too. Congratulations!

Kate

brod'attitude said...

Congratulations. Your sampler is very beautiful