Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 3 May 2013

A New start for me

Since I had finished up the Gryphon I decided to see which chart in my stash needed to be played with next. Out popped And All was for an Appil.

First I had to get everything prepped.


Cut the fabric... get all the flosses... make myself a working copy.

Then the real fun began.


I made a start.  That sun is just too great.  I can't wait til I get all the outlining done so I can move on to the pretty colours.

4 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

i love this design, look forward to watching your progress. hugs, Amanda

Fiona said...

Great start, I always love deciding what is next and gathering all the supplies and prepping the fabric.

Nicola said...

Such a fun piece you have chosen. Getting everything ready and putting the first stitches in is so exciting.

Barbara Day said...

Planning and starting a project are so much fun. All that anticipation . . . .