Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 18 May 2013

Antonia Gonzalez


A finish!  Apologies for the poor photos.  Antonia Gonzalez is on her way to be framed at Lynn's in Madison, WI, tomorrow morning.  Do you remember when she was first "unveiled"?  After careful analysis of the color on the reverse side, this is the amazing palette that resulted. Good weekend to everyone!


Edit - I fiddled with the brightness of the photos so you can all see it a little clearer - Jo



13 comments:

joann mccormick said...

Love it! Congrats in your finish....I can see I'll be needing to order this one!

EvalinaMaria said...

It's absolutely gorgeous. Congratulation on the finish.

Vera said...

Beautiful finish. Love the colors.

Glenna said...

She's lovely--you keep on tempting us!

Nicola said...

I am looking forward to having "Antonnia" hung on my own wall, she will be quite different to my other samplers.

The colour combinations are very appealing and I will enjoy stitching her.

Can't wait to order the chart.

Bethany said...

Where do you find the time? How ever you find it, keep on going girl because we love all your beautiful samplers.

Margaret said...

She looks wonderful! The colors are amazing!

Deb said...

That is beautiful. I love all the satin stitching in it!

Delfi said...

I am in love with this sampler!

Lanie said...

Can't wait for release of the chart ... another beautiful SL sampler ... love her!

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your finish. The colour combinations looks amazing.

brod'attitude said...

Congratulations

Inguna said...

Beautiful!