Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 8 April 2013

Weekly Update of The Manifesto - 4/7/2013

Here is my weekly update progress picture of The Manifesto....

This week I have included the mounting tacks and frame in the corner of my picture.  I had a few questions last week asking how I was stitching it.  I hope you can see it is much like mounting a needlepoint canvas, but with lots more tacks;)

I am reaching the bottom of the left hand side....slowly but surely!

It is fun!

Happy Stitches and until next week,

-Holly

4 comments:

Lanie said...

Lovely, Holly ... simply lovely! :)

Nicola said...

Everytime I see a photo of your progress I am blown away by your exquisite stitching.

Cindy L said...

Holly, it is so nice to see all the different Manifestos. So pretty!

Fiona said...

Looks great, I love seeing all the different Manifestos and the variety of ways everyone is stitching them too.