Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 14 April 2013

Update on Emma's progress

This is the lastest progress on Emma that I have made to date.



And, a close up of  Adam and Eve under their tree.



 It seems like the days are longer now, but not for stitching!!  Since Spring has arrived so has the yard work.  And, when you're down south the weeds don't take long to come out, lol. And, by the time evening rolls around, when I get to do most of my stitching, I'm too tired.  Does that mean that I'm getting old????

Anyway, here's another picture of Emma hanging out in the holly tree.  She wanted to spend some time in familiar surroundings!!


I hope to have Emma completed by the end of the month, but I'm not holding by breath, lol.  She has been a lot of fun these past few months, but I think I'm ready to move on.  And, it's kinda hard to decide what will be the next SL to stitch!!  I think I have made up my mind, but you never know as that can change tomorrow, lol.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I think, too, that there's just so many beautiful samplers it hard to decide.

Hope everyone is have a beautiful Sunday and making lots of crosses!!

6 comments:

Lady Jane said...

This is absolutely beautiful as usual you do such amazing work... Cant get out in my yard yet, it is way too wet and I leave footprints across if I attempt to walk.

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Very pretty, Kathy! You have done a beautiful job and I love the trees with the dual A & E's! You're not alone in being too tired to stitch at the end of the evening!

Fiona said...

Emma looks beautiful, the holly leaves are so eye catching.

Cindy L said...

I just love this sampler every time I see it...beautiful work.

Vera said...

So pretty. I love this sampler. Beautiful work.

Marsha said...

So very pretty.