Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 13 April 2013

The 'flatulent' capybara

I am enjoying stitching Jane Atkinson! Usually I get bored with a project every 10 hours or so, but I have spent 74.5 hours on Jane so far and have no interest in working on anything else. This week I couldn't help myself- I skipped down to the ‘good part‘ and started Adam, Eve, and their little ‘pet.' There was quite a bit of debate in my house as to what, exactly, he is. A beaver? Squirrel? My (admittedly sarcastic) family finally agreed that he is a flatulent capybara.

3 comments:

Vera said...

Love your family's sense of humor!! Gorgeous job. Another samler that I just love, love, love.

JoAnn said...

Your family's name for the little critter gave me a chuckle. I think they hit the nail on the head. The sampler is gorgeous. I'm anxious to see it completed.

Fiona said...

Do you live in a house full of males, it sounds like something my family would say, except you have worded it for public viewing. Your Jane looks great.