Small progress this week. I have been in a show at our local theatre, so too many late nights and with all its colours, SDW is not easy to transport.
|SDW Week 25|
I have decided to work the three narrow bands on the right hand side first, so that I get a bottom marker to work towards. The colours in these final bands are so lovely.
Russian Red Rooster, however, has come on leaps this week. Easy to transport and only two colours made it my ideal companion this week. A one costume show, and a mike check at 6pm, meant that I was "stage ready" a good 75 mins early, which gave me plenty of stitching time each evening. So cup of tea, in one hand and sewing in the other, I found myself a quiet corner and we now have a Red Rooster!
A couple more sessions should see him ready for the framers.
|Russian Red Rooster - bottom section|
|Russian Red Rooster|
Normal service to be resumed and more progress this week I hope on SDW.
Happy stitching all.