Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Post for Sampler Annie - A New Model for Scarlet Letter

I was very excited tonight to receive an email from Sampler Annie with some photos to post of her latest finish - a model for The Scarlet Letter of Katie Sym. I understand that Katie will be available for purchase in approx. a month.


Miss Sym is described on the SL website as

"an exquisitely stitched classic Scottish sampler featuring illuminated letters, an arcaded floral band, traditional motifs including peacocks, birds drinking at the Fountain of Life, feather trees an family initials".




She is certainly stunning and Sampler Annie has stitched her beautifully.


11 comments:

Nicola said...

Annie - thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous sampler. Definitely another one for the to stitch list.

Laurie in Iowa said...

Beautiful new sampler. Love all those queen stitches and the illuminated letters.

Ellen said...

I too love those queen stitched strawberries!

Debbie Bauer said...

Oh this is nice.This ones on my list. Hope she also does the Elizabeth Forfitt. Its a beauty!

Vera said...

Uh-Oh...another one on the "to-buy" list. I love this one.

Mary said...

What a beauty!

PoundingSand said...

What a glorious alphabet, and an interesting variation in the pansy band.

Too many samplers...not enough time...

Kate

Bhooma said...

Beautiful!

Fiona said...

Thanks for sharing this model. I'm pretty sure Katie will be going on my wish list.

Merry Wind Farm said...

I love it! Katie definitely goes on my list. She has the same wreath design that is on Jean Scrimgowr.
Melinda

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Fabulous sampler.

Love the pink & red Queens.