Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Ooops!

The last time I posted, I thought I had finished the borders on Mary Hart. Not quite!
I found out that I omitted an entire motif on both sides. I had to do some frogging, and some re-stitching, but now, I have finally finished the borders!

I also started the weirdly colored cat. (I made a small start before, but of course it was in the wrong place).

I was wondering why I had all that linen on the bottom! Just hate it when I'm dumb!

Anyway, here she is, all corrected.



Hopefully it won't be long now until she's finished.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

I really like the pretty flowers in the border.

Brenda said...

Ohhhhh I love the flower border!!!! Beautiful stitching hon!

Sabrina Fechtel said...

The colors are so pretty!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

It's so easy to miscount on a repetitive border like this. It's looks just beautiful. Irene xxx

Ann at Beadlework. said...

We all make mistakes like that, it's a very pretty sampler.

Nicola said...

The border is so pretty. It is so easy to make a mistake on a border, we have all done it.