Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Manifesto update

Merrily moving along with Manifesto.. this is after 9 weeks of stitching

The second Photo is for Melinda.... it is the trees stitched in the called for colors of 934 and 935.. I hope it helps you to decide what you want to do with this area.... you will also see that the red gate is much darker than the picture... I did stitch mine with the 814 however I did not use the salmon color that was called for.. I did the whole gate with 814...

10 comments:

Kathy said...

I just love it!!!!!!

Nicola said...

Oh Karen you are an inspiration to us all. Wonderful, just wonderful.

A Canny Stitcher said...

Oh, my stars! This is beautiful!! Your stitching is just divine.
Anne

Lanie said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!!

Faye said...

Oh my!!! Beautiful and such progress!!!

Dona said...

You've gotten a lot done and it's wonderful!

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hi, your Manifesto progress is wonderful. Thanks for the tree pictures, I did not rip anything out and am planning on keeping it as is.
Melinda

Kevin said...

Fantastic!! Beautiful job on this. I love the trees and that gorgeous blue sky!

Cindy L said...

I love seeing your photos of Manifesto. It is just beautiful.

Fiona said...

Great progress.