Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 15 April 2013

M.A. Tipper Progress




Hello Stitching Friends,
I really have not stitched much the last couple of months. I have continued to watch everyone's progress and finishes on this blog and I am enjoying it so much.
I have been working in the right hand corner. Here is a little better pic..



Now to finish the verse in the middle.

Have a great week!
Happy stitching!

Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Your sampler looks amazing.

Jenny said...

Lovely stitching, your sampler looks beautiful.

Vera said...

Hi Chris, This is looking gorgeous!! Not sure I could stick" with this type of sampler, but I love your work.

Serena B said...

Wow, your sampler is looking fantastic. What nice stitching,looking forward to more updates!

Serena B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.