Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Jane and Elizabeth

Jane Rees has been put away for a bit, and Miss Elizabeth Sheffield has been brought out, after almost 2 years of neglect.  I really didn't get very much accomplished on Jane before she was rolled up and place in her project bag, but I guess some is better than none.

Jane Rees
The top picture of Elizabeth is pretty close to where I last stopped working on her, and the bottom picture is from this morning.  She's on 36 count linen, using The Attic's overdyed silk conversion.  I fell in love with the green parakeet when I saw Elizabeth in The Attic's newsletter, and just had to have her.



I'm thinking I'll stick with Miss Sheffield until she's finished, as long as the over 1 stitching doesn't get to me.  I've been trying to work on the over 1 parts a bit at a time, so I'm not left with all of it at the end.

6 comments:

Diana said...

Lovely progress!

brod'attitude said...

Good continuation

Lanie said...

There is much to love about Elizabeth including the big fun birds! You've made great progress ... I hope you finish her too!

Nicola said...

Elizabeth is a stunning sampler and you already have a good bit done. I would stick with her too.

Cindy L said...

Glad to see you are returning to your WIP. Elizabeth has been such a fun stitch. I am also trying to stay with the over 1 so it won't be overwhelming in the end. Looking forward on seeing your progress.

Fiona said...

You are making good progress. Sometimes we seem to lose interest in projects and have to move onto something else. I'm sure you will get both projects done eventually.