Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 11 April 2013

Hornbook Bestiary Milestone!

I've hit a milestone on the Hornbook Bestiary.  I've finished the angel!!

Progress as of 3/7/13

Progress as of 4/10/13
Completed Angel
 
I made this my mission this week and I'm pleased to say I got it finished!  I've been using the angel as motivation to start the boxes.

Progress as of 4/11/13
A is for Ape

Since I finished the angel yesterday at lunch, I allowed myself to start the "A" block when I got home!  I worked on it some more at lunch today.   Just look at that sweet little ape.  It's not quite finished but I couldn't wait to share.  I'm just so excited!!!

More to come,

The Inspired Stitcher

6 comments:

Nicola said...

This is so beautiful, just love that Angel.

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Thank you so much Nicola! There are a ton of stitches in there and lots of pretty shading.

PoundingSand said...

Woot! The rest of this is going to be darling. Are you going to look for an actual hornbook to mount the finished piece?

Kate

Fiona said...

Amazing progress and looking forward to seeing you add the blocks.

Faye said...

Wow!!!! That angel is amazing..... You are smart to use one segments completion to motivate you towards the next.... Nice job, Faye

PoundingSand said...
This comment has been removed by the author.