Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 8 April 2013

Ann Smith - Nearing the Finish Line?

I haven't made a post on Ann for a little while, so I thought I'd pop in here today and post a progress pic.  Seems that even though I've tried hard to finish dear Ann, my progress has been slow at best.


I had some of side borders to finish off before I could turn the scroll rods after finishing off the over one A&E scene.  And there is a fair amount of over one in this section like the lion in the corner and the words above that.  I hope to spend a good amount of time on her tonight watching the NCAA final basketball game - Go U of M!!  (Don't tell my son - he's MSU - green and white all the way)!!   Over one or not, Ann is so much fun to work on with her beautiful colors.

10 comments:

Lanie said...

Hi Deb ... your Ann is so pretty ... I just love her! Your stitching is perfect! Can't wait to see your finish! ;)

Nicola said...

Well done Deb on your progress. I adore everything about this sampler.

You are so very nearly there. Go for it :o))

Kaisievic said...

She is looking so beautiful, though.

samplerlover said...

She is looking wonderful. You know how much I love this sampler.

Vera said...

This is so pretty -- a wonderful job you are doing. I LOVE that lion!!

Kathy said...

Looking great and I just love all the pretty colors.

woolwoman said...

Ann is so beautiful - you have made great progress Deb. take care Mel

Dona said...

You are almost done! That's exciting. It's a beautiful sampler.

Cindy L said...

Deb, I have enjoyed seeing your progress on Ann.....just beautiful!

Fiona said...

The end is in sight. I agree the colours in Ann are beautiful.