Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Ann Grimshaw, As of This Morning

Nearly to the end of the first full row of motifs, so time for an update.  My goodness, Miss Ann is going to be a BIG girl!


I've spent most of my time since last posting getting these two ladies in.  They seem to anchor the whole thing a bit.


It maybe time to restock the silk soon.  I've already gone through more than a full skein and there's still a long, long, long way to go on her.

5 comments:

Lanie said...

Oh my, Mary, your Ann is delightful! The more I see of this fiber color, the more I love it!

Nicola said...

I absolutely adore her.

Jenny said...

Ann is really beautiful, Mary. I just love her.

Cindy L said...

Mary, I love the color thread you are using on Ann!

Fiona said...

Ann looks great and your thread colour is lovely.