Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 15 April 2013

And the winners are ........





Another month has flown by and it is time for this month's draw for some Sajou embroidery scissors for the first name


and for the second name drawn Melody of wooley thoughts has generously sponsored a super prize of the J.C.S 1707 kit with DMC floss.


J.C.S 17071 Kit

Thank you Melody.


My friend Joy who is helping me clean the new cottage today after the builders have finished has done the draw.




The winners are in order drawn 

Deb of Threadgatherer

and

Anne of Doll's Musings





THE PICTURE THIS GIVEAWAY. 



SOLITUDE







RELIGION




(EASY) VIRTUE 





LET (IT BE)






The charts are the Four Quakers - Solitude, Religion, Virtue and Let and the winner is Fran of C Street Sampler Works

Thank you Marsha for sponsoring this prize.


CONGRATULATIONSPlease could the winners contact me with their postal addresses.

Thank you to everyone who has participated, there are lots more giveaways
scheduled and the May draw is for a Scarlet Letter Chart of your choice and full yard of linen from Scarlet Letter's wonderful selection so remember to post your progress.

11 comments:

Carmen Sutton said...

Congratulation Ladies enjoy your prizes they are wonderful. It is such fun to see the each months winners! Now BACK TO STITCHING :)

Fiona said...

Congratulations everyone.

Kathy said...

Lucky girls, congratulations to all!! Enjoy your pretties.

C Street Samplerworks said...

Wow, I never expected to win anything--I do the contests & puzzles because they're such fun. Thank you Nicola! And congratulations to the other lucky winners, too!

C Street Samplerworks said...

And thank you Marsha for sponsoring the prize!

Cindy L said...

Congratulations to the winners this month!

Jenny said...

Congratulations everyone.......enjoy!

samplerlover said...

Congratulations ladies. Some wonderful prizes here.

Anne said...

Oh my gosh! I won?!?! My heart leapt into my throat when I saw my name! I will email you shortly!

Congrats to Deb and Fran too!! A big thanks to Melody for sponsoring such a beautiful kit!!

Vera said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Great prizes here!!

brod'attitude said...

Congratulations to them. The scissor is very very beautiful