Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

A Small Parrot Lion Leopard Update

Hi Everyone,

Wow!  Where have the last two weeks gone?  Suddenly life is hectic/busy.  So, not a lot to show.  Here's an overall picture of where PLL is right now.  Petunia is longing for a companion...


Sorry for the blurriness of the blue flower and sorry for the wrinkles...no point in ironing at this time!

Hope everyone has a great week and I hope I have more progress pictures by the weekend!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

The bird is looking so handsome up in the tree! Definitely pretty colors in this sampler.

Nicola said...

I can never get enough of this sampler. It is STUNNING.

Chris said...

Beautiful progress Vera!! I hope that you are having a great spring!

Lanie said...

Vera this is absolutely stunning! Your stitching is beautiful! Petunia looks like she is ready to fly off the linen!

woolwoman said...

gorgeous ! I want to add this to my stash pile - LOVE IT !!!!!
Melody

Kevin said...

Beautiful stitching! This piece is really so colorful and stunning. Another one on my "to buy" list.

Cindy L said...

Vera...just gorgeous!

Fiona said...

The colours are really lovely in this design.